Saturday 7 December 2013

Farewell Madiba.


"Madiba", or mostly known as Nelson Mandela. A great man. A leader who left his footsteps behind. A man with a story to tell, or should I say, had a story to tell,

I write this post in silence as I don't have any words to say or write.
A father of a nation, a country and mostly the father of million of hearts.
He was a great man, a great leader,  a great father and a great grandfather. His death is a news which is the cause of millions of tears.

We all know that he retired from public life from 2004, but he was still stored as a present and great image in the hearts of billions. We all knew this day would come but we didn't know, it would come suddenly.

I really don't know why, but I'm just not getting any words to write. Probably it must be my grief. It has not only left a profound impact on my heart, but on thousands and millions of hearts.

Well, here's a thought said by the great man himself:

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes indeed.......
      He was a great man with great thoughts and a great soul.
      Just wish he could stay a little longer.

      Delete
  2. hi arfah your blog is sweet like i told u will look forward to u writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shriya.
      And yes, I will keep writing.

      Delete