Monday 30 December 2013

O' my life...... (Edited)

Life is like a roller-coaster with
many ups and downs;
but it's your wish to enjoy it
or not.
(Last two lines of the poem have been edited. Just popped up in my head and then I wrote it down.)


Life, It's like a roller-coaster ride.
Moving up and down giving goose bumps to my hide.
Life has it's own aspects,
to which we pay our due respects.
They teach us not to hate and be considerate.
It's filled with problems and solutions
Which make our heart make new resolutions.A change is required in every step,
sometimes here or sometimes there.
Life gives us benefits.
It's just how we look at them.
It's gives friends with benefits,
It's just how we choose them.
Life is short,
But it's journey is very very long.
Don't worry, be strong.
On this roller-coaster ride come with me.
Come along.

-Arfah Upade

I wrote this poem because I wanted to mix everything I wrote into one.
Now I haven't mentioned everything but I tried my best. I really like to write poems but I really don't know how this one came out.... Well, I like it. Every artist loves his or her work.... :)

4 comments:

  1. VERY NICE.you tried your best,good so nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, you read it.... hahahaha.
      Thank you Zain. I'm really happy that you liked it. I was quite unsure but you made me sure.
      One more thing, your comment on google has really touched my heart...... :)
      Thank you dear.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. You captured life perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, thank you.......
      I'm happy that you liked it.......

      Delete