Saturday 14 December 2013

Now, I realize...... My life is better than theirs.

Well, I'll start off with this.
Thought it would be an
orphanage
with a few standards.
A few days ago, I and my school mates went on a trip to visit a few children living in the slums. It was quite a dreadful sight while entering as, the condition the children were living in were very very bad.

We all thought it would be an orphanage with some standards in them. But, when we went there we came to know that it was a slum but we never expected the conditions to be soooooo bad.
However, a good news is that, a band of sisters(nuns) are running a one-room school over there.
It's great to see that these children are learning........it feels as if these children might be lucky enough to get a bright future.

Before going there, our sisters(nuns) had told us to bring some biscuits, clothes, toys, colors, coloring
A lil' gift for them.
books, etc.
We had a really great time with the children. They sang, they danced, they laughed, it was a wonderful moment. We even took pictures with them.
While coming back, there was this happiness we all felt within ourselves. Hahahaha, the children were VERY cute. Some of our girls just couldn't stop holding them. In short words, a cat fight was going on just for the action of carrying the children....heeheehee.

All I want to say is that look, you think you've got problems, look at them. However they live, they're happy.
We all have so many
commodities.
We all have so many commodities, but we keep wanting more, and THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE.
When we went there, I noticed that it was so hot. There was a standing fan there but not many people could feel it's wind. We soon realized that we at least have fans or even AC's but we keep complaining. It might be a small thing, but it leaves a great impact.

Our life gives us everything, it's just that we try to find a mistake in it. Enjoy your life. Live it as it is.
And always remember, if you feel bad about something in your life, try to think of these type of children or people.


(Please do not feel afraid to ask me any question, it'll be my honor to answer them. If you have any topic on which you want me to write on, please don't hesitate to tell me. I'd really be happy to know more about you and also to help you out. If you even want me to update any of my other posts, please do tell.
You might be able to help not only yourselves but even others. Thank you)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that post was very beautiful and inspiring :') Thankyou.
    I'm really enjoying reading your blog- I was wondering if you could give me tips on how mine is going?? thisfaceisnotedible.blogspot.com (yep, stupid name, I know:3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie. That's very sweet of you. :)
      It means a lot to me and I hope you keep enjoying my blog.
      And, surely I'll take a look at your blog. ;)

      Delete