Friday 10 January 2014

Oooh, I'm sorry. It's my habit.

Habit, a word that everyone knows.
It's a habit. One sentence probably everyone has said.

A habit something that everyone has. Habits are, well from my point of view, actions that probably describe our personalities. A habit can tell a lot about us. What kind of person we are, what do we like or dislike or even how we would or do take situations.

Habits can be tinee-tiny or they can be huge, putting an impact on the others around you. They can be bad and the can be good!
Habits may not come to you by you knowing..... They might come as slow as possible. THEY MIGHT COME AS A BIG BAD SHOCK..... Who knows?

But there are so many habits that we start or even end because of others!
Yes, because of others. How? Why? Well, I have seen some people, who end their habit because of others. To be honest, I am a person who laughs so loudly that it can be heard in the next room. I stopped laughing loudly because people use to shout at me for my laughter and even tease me..... But after a while I realized that, who are they to tell me. Yes, but remember that this is also true that don't let your habit irritate others or make them aggressive. I didn't stop laughing loudly but I reduced the amount of how much I use to laugh.

Many people start habits. Like for example, you like the habit of a girl or guy or a girl or a guy is quite popular in your area or school, college or anywhere else just because the way they act and you then make up your mind that you are now gonna take all their habits. Like wearing multiple rings on your finger, putting gel on your hair, coping their style of walking, The way they dress up, the way they talk, or anything else that you might think is their habit......

But you know what? You should be yourself..... Your habits are a part of you...... In other words, they're your second body.....
Now, what I'm also trying to say is that, your habits define you but remember bad habits RUIN YOU!
Bad habits are quite hard to leave but for the sake of your life and others that are close to you, leave it!

But before I continue writing, let me so tell you that bad habits do not have to be big and bad, they might
even be childish.......
So, really don't worry when I say about these bad habits.....

Every person has different-different  innate habits. I have the habit of wearing my watch on my right hand. As I said earlier habits don't really have to be big. Some habits are rare and some are quite comman.
It is person's responsibility to respect the habits of others.

Many people have unusual habits. Like wearing five to six bracelets on one hand, wearing their clothes upside down, collecting movie DVD's, putting on different bows, ties or clips that matches with the dresses they wear, buying paintings that sometimes don't even make sense, checking their pockets before and after leaving home, moving their hands a lot while talking , still sleeping with their cuddly toy, etc, and the most comman habit that I've seen is:
Putting up the pictures of the best moments in your life on your wall......

Always remember, your habits are one of the prime factors of your life. You can control your habits. Just know that you have the decision to accept them or not!
Remember: you don't need to change your habits for others, I MEAN GOOD HABITS, just try to keep them in such a way that others don't get disturbed. You know why? Because your habits are your second body, you don't need to change them for anyone......

(Please do write to me, I really would like to know your views. If you have a doubt or need advice, please do not hesitate to ask me. Even if you have a topic that you would want me to write about, please do send it to me.... Thank you.)







2 comments: