Saturday 18 October 2014

I MISSED YOU ALOT BLOG!!!

Welcome back,
blogger Arfah!! :p
Okay....I'm back....
I know I took a lot of time.... Sorry for the delay. I remember, the last post was posted in July... :p
Well....I almost thought, I'd become one of those people who make a blog and forget about it... I think it happens with everyone, but I'm really attached to this blog....."WON'T LEAVE YOU EASILY BLOG!!!" Hahaha!

However, now let's talk about something...
Adventure....... a word with deep meaning.....
Adventure of the soul, of the mind, of the heart.....

Well, why am I talking about adventure? 'Cause I'm going on one. An adventure to the future...an adventure to distant lands, an adventure through the darkest nights...

You know, adventure is something that each and everyone experiences and that too, everyday!
How?
Adventure doesn't always have to mean, something big. It can even pop out from your daily routine! In fact, sometimes you try something new without even knowing!


Feelings of fun, love,
excitement!
Adventures bring a lot of feelings out. Fun, love, excitement, bravery and sometimes even aggression to do something!
Such ventures are an opportunity, an opportunity to find your inner driving force, to find how far you'll go to enjoy to the most.


Adventures are also a type of test, a test to find how much risks you'll take! You'll obviously need to choose paths on an adventure....(TO BE CONTINUED)

I'm not done friends. It's just to give the beginning a sweet start or in other words........my head isn't working today.. :p



(Please do ask me questions if needed. I would love to know your feedback. If you have a topic on which you want me to write and article on, please send it to me. It'll be my pleasure. Any doubts, questions or even advice are welcome.
Thank you.)

5 comments:

  1. Can you write an article on your favorite towns or shops to visit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, thank you Chelsea, for such a request.
      I'll get right to the job, and try to deliver the article right away!
      Thanks once again! :)

      Delete
    2. I've followed your blog so I won't miss your updates! Thanks so much! God Bless Jesus Love! :)

      Delete
  2. Arfah this times article was something unique I LOVED IT!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Oh, hahaha, thank you, dear.
      I'm glad you like it!

      Delete