Saturday 22 February 2014

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Dear readers,
This isn't a new post or probably it is. I seriously don't know, but I present to you an image that might make you think about the topic of bullying a hundred times.

As you know that I have a poll at the side of my blog, and people have even voted. I have received maximum good answers but even those options are voted on which I didn't expect there'd be any votes.

Now this is not a post on bullying. It's just an image. However, I will write on the topic of bullying as I have received some disappointing votes. There are people in this world who think that they cannot fight it and there is no use of life. But for now just read carefully what's written in this picture below:


Some of you might have already seen this image. Hope you found it interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment