Thursday 17 October 2013

What is life?

"The meaning of life is a philosophical question concerning the significance of life or existence in general.The meaning of life is in the philosophical and religious conceptions of existence, social ties, consciousness, and happiness BLAH.......BLAH........BLAH........." -AS PER WIKIPEDIA
NOW FOR GOODNESS SAKE LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU IN SIMPLE WORDS THAT:
  
-Life is nothing but a long journey with it's own ups and downs. Now, this is very commonly said that life has it's own ups and downs but what matters is how we make use and resolve these ups and downs. When we have ups we are very happy,(it's human psychology, had to write it.....heehee) and when we have downs we become very upset but remember this upset state may result in more downfall than usual......
 
 
-(This is my first post ever and thus I haven't wrote much but if ya wanna know more, then I can write and please don't hesitate in asking me any questions........who knows I might have a solution for it.....it'll be my pleasure to answer you........ :)

2 comments: